Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Staycation"



We went for a crabbing trip out to Dewees Island. We didn't catch anything, but the captain was smart and had a bushel or two of crabs already bought for us and he steamed them and we ate them on the beach!
This is the boys with their third cousin, Ben.
This is one of my favorites. These are my second cousins, Caroline and Elizabeth are the twins, rounded out by Emily and Paige. Colin calls them the "beautiful girls." I swear, I don't think he knows that they have "real" names.



All of the above are from our trip up to Myrtle Beach. We saw a great show at the Palace Theatre - Le Grand Cirque. It was a Cirque du Soleil type of show, and I LOVE the Cirque du Soleil. Ticket prices were much cheaper at the Palace than at a real Cirque show, so for waht we paid it was GREAT. I'd go again, even!







This video is kind of dark, but it's just so sweet because my boys say they love me!



I can't get any more of my videos to work, so maybe in another post I'll add them.


No comments: