Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A year in the making

So it's been a year. I often wonder how people who blog daily do it. I mean, where do they find the time? If they work full time, when to do it? If they are stay at home folks, do you have dedicated computer time? Since I'm on the computer all day at work, I rarely want to get on it when I am home. Although we don't have a good laptop or wifi at home, and maybe that is why... Is it any wonder my friends laugh at me when I say I am not connected to my cell phone. And Mike thinks I check it all the time. So much happens in a year... The boys grow up so much. Andrew is YEARNING for independence now. Colin has made huge strides in baseball and athleticism. I probably gained the 25 lbs. I just lost. Mike just keeps plugging along! Maybe if I dedicate myself to this I can start posting on a regular basis. What would be a good regular basis? Every day is just another way of setting myself up for failure. Once a month? Once a week? What do I think I could do? This makes me realize that I don't take as many pictures as I used to, either. Thank goodness for the camera on the phone - and instagram. Makes me think that I have actually had some photos in the past year. Sometimes it has been a concious decision NOT to take pictures. Since Mike is rarely the one initiating photos, I'm always the one doing it. And sometimes I want to LIVE the life, not just document it. So, we'll see what develops...

No comments: